By: Kim Waybright

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Etched Glasses & Pyrex Dish




I decided to try out some of the ideas for etching I have found while floating around in blog land.  I saw the pyrex glass dish here that I really liked so I thought I would give it a try.  I saw the monogrammed glasses here and loved them. 

I started out by cutting all the lettering out with my cricut machine on some leftover contact paper I had from a previous project.  I punched out the letters and used what you normally would throw away.  
After finding the perfect placement on all the glassware, I glopped on some of the fantastic etching cream with a Q-Tip (I bought Armour Etch from Michael's on Ebates with a coupon and got paid an additional 7% cash back).  I let it sit and do it's magic for a few minutes.  Then I just rinsed it off and admired my wonderful work!  :-D  






For a first timer, I think they came out GREAT!  I have sooo many other plans for this amazing product! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid when you SHOP!!

I have earned hundreds by just using this portal to do my everyday shopping! You are going to buy it anyways... why not earn cash while doing it! We use our cash back as vacation spending money!! :D It's TOTALLY FREE!!!